Notifications & Events
We can make an impact together
We are particularly keen to work with companies who, through their innovative solutions, will make healthcare accessible and affordable to common man.
We also look forward to working with those companies who will reduce our nation’s dependence on other nations in our focus domains and will impact the lives of many in a positive way.
We mostly engage with entrepreneurial aspirants and early stage startups in their attempt to create a commercially viable product offering and to launch it in the market. We like to maintain a multi-cultural environment and are open to entrepreneurs from across the country.
ACIC MIET Is Partnering In Nation Building
ACIC MIET came into existence with the support of NITI Aayog (under Atal Innovation Mission) and Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology, Meerut. It is the first operational ACIC in any academic institution of Uttar Pradesh.
We have more than 7,000 Sq Ft dedicated space, State of the Art clean labs (Maker’s Space, Fabrication Lab., BSL-2 Lifesciences Lab.) and Community Innovator Fellowship (CIF) in collaboration with NITI Aayog and UNDP. We support Innovators/Grass-root Innovators by providing complete hand holding (aligning technology, prototype development, linkages for funding). ACIC has partnered with several reputed Institutions/ professional bodies to spur the culture of innovation and entrepreneurship at community level; and capacity building programs for skilling, upskilling and reskilling.
- To implement Design thinking process to spur creativity.To implement Community oriented approach enabling innovative solutions through advanced tinkering.
- To build Capacity of potential/emerging innovators and entrepreneurs through community engagement, training and mentorship in evolving technologies and designing their innovations from ideation/concept to impactful novel and unique solutions.
- To assist the potential startups in creating a sustainable, scalable & profitable business model.
- To create a strong network of mentors, coaches and community development experts who can provide sector-specific guidance to innovators and budding entrepreneurs.
- To build Partnerships with local industries/institutions/funding agencies/existing local incubators (AICs, ATLs, etc.) in problem solving through innovative offerings in terms of products, services and processes.
- To enable accessibility to physical infrastructure(laboratories, prototyping facilities, test beds, workshops, office space, etc.) and value-added support services & ensuring their sustainability.
- To build Public Private Partnership (PPP) to enable support for financial sustainability and encourage participation of central agencies, PSUs, other legal entities etc. to mobilize resources for running the program.
Ganga Ram Chauhan is a famous grassroots innovator from Uttar Pradesh. He is popularly known for Cycle driven Atta Chakki. Currently, ACIC Meerut is helping him improvise his innovations into product , levering technology and helping him meet customer expectations.
Ram Milan Bharadwaj is a grassroots innovator and fond of solving community needs locally. He is currently creating a portable Rice De-Husking Machine which keeps the bran intact and hence increase the nutrient content of the rice.
Anuj Kumar is retired IES from Indian Railways. Through T-TEG Pvt. Ltd. they are trying to transform the construction work of Telecom, Electricity and Gas digitally by rendering a platform for vendors. Future service can plan the routes efficiently through the data bank and hence enable Smart City work efficiently.
Pritam Datta is a student of class XIth at Army Public School Sukna, West Bengal. He is passionate about transforming the community around his hometown, Siliguri, by creating robotic assistive farming solutions.